Saturday 1 June 2013

Announcement: Going to Disappear


Hey, so I'm going for a 5-day writing seminar thing, so I probably won't have much time to read and review stuff. In the meantime, if you're looking for a book to read, go read The Phoenix Files by Chris Morphew.

First book:


(click on the picture for a link)


The series rocks but the fandom is ridiculously tiny. (Do you want to know how tiny it is? Put it this way: I am the only person besides the author who actually posts on the tumblr tag. Yeah.)

So...yeah. I'm pretty sure Emily @Fluttereal Flight is still active.

Also has anyone read Homestuck? Because it breaks my heart. It does. So yeah. A day before I set off for camp, and I'm extremely freaked out.


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the CAP Seminar :) And yep, I'm pretty active. And my review schedule is quite dying. I received about 7 ARCs this week and gah. Don't know how I'm going to finish it all...

    ReplyDelete

If you want my opinion on anything, or want to share your opinion on anything I've said, comment below!